To find your photos of the day, the process is very simple, you just have to remember WHERE and WHEN you practiced your activity:
1. Search for your spot
Access to the Home Page of SSHOTSS: here.
In the search bar of the home page you can enter the name of the spot where you practiced your sport. You can consult the article How to search for a spot? to understand how the spot names are structured.
Clicking on the spot name will redirect you to the corresponding photo gallery.
2. Find your photos
Once on the gallery of a spot, the following screen will appear:
a. Filter by DAY and TIME
To search your photos, you have to enter the DAY and TIME of your session (or your best wave).
Remember that only the photos taken in the last 120h will be displayed.
1. To select the DAY of your session, you can click on the corresponding button:
2. To select the TIME of your session click on the clock where you can scroll hours and minutes and choose if it is AM (in the morning) or PM (in the afternoon).
3. Click on SEARCH
Two results may be displayed:
- If there are no photos corresponding to these filters yet, you will get the following message:
- If there are photos, they will be sorted by time of capture, in chronological order from the time you've entered to midnight of the selected day. To see them all, simply scroll down to the bottom.
b. Add a photo to the cart
If you think you recognize yourself in a photo you can click on it to open a pop-up window where the photo will appear in large size.
(The blur will be removed after checkout)
If the person represented in the photo is you, you can add it to the cart if you wish by following this process:
- select Web or Poster quality in case both options are available for this photo.
- click on Add to cart
If you do not wish to purchase the photo you can close the pop-up to return to the gallery by clicking on the cross.
You may be interested in the following article: