Feature reserved for Sshooters (Photographers).
In the Media Products Upload tab of your personal space Photographer, all the photos taken in the last 120h uploaded on the SSHOTSS platform are displayed. From this tab, you can:
- Edit the parameters associated with the photos
- Delete photos
- Place the watermark to put the photos on sale
Edit the parameters associated with the photos
You can edit the parameters associated with the photos, only if they have not been sold.
The parameters of each photo will determine its respective price.
Click here to see the price tables.
To do so:
1. Select the photo(s) to edit.
2. Change the new parameter(s) you wish to assign to them.
You can change the following parameters:
- Capture method : Water / Drone / Ground
- Organization (currently under development, for now only Free Run is available)
- Quality : can only be switched from Poster to Web
To change the spot, you will have to delete the photos in order to upload them again. (except if you currently have photos for sale on the spot to which you want to change).
3. Click on Edit.
4. Validate the changes by clicking on Confirm.
You can delete photos only if they have not been sold. To do so:
1. Select the photo(s) to delete.
2. Click on Delete.
3. Validate by clicking on Confirm.
The deleted photos will immediately disappear from the galleries (where sportsmen can find and buy them).
Set the watermark
Your photos will appear in the galleries of the spots (so that the sportsmen can find and buy them) only once you have validated the watermark (otherwise they will be automatically blocked by the platform).
To know what is the SSHOTSS watermark and how to set it up, we invite you to consult the article How to set the watermark?