Articule dedicated to Sshooters (Photographers).
For security reasons, PayPal requires at least one registered credit/debit card to use your PayPal account online. If you haven't added a card to your PayPal account, PayPal will ask you to do so when connecting your SSHOTSS account to your PayPal account, even if this registration is free of charge.
If you received an error message when adding your credit or debit card to your PayPal account, it may be due to several reasons.
Billing address different from the card address
It may be that the billing address you entered in your PayPal account is different from the one that appears on the card statement.
The simplest thing to do in this situation is to add your card directly from your PayPal account.
1. Enter paypal.com
2. Log in
3. Go to the Wallet section, and Link a card.
4. Fill out the form with your card information. The address is automatically filled in with the address you entered when you created your account. But if this address does not correspond to your card address, you can create a new one.
5. Once your card is registered you can return to sshotss.com to finalize the registration by connecting your PayPal account with your SSHOTSS account.
The card is already associated to another PayPal account
A card can only be associated to one PayPal account at a time.
If your card has been associated to another PayPal account, remove it from that account and then associate it to the new one.
If those process did not work, we invite you to consult this PayPal article, in which PayPal details different options.
As a last resort, you can contact PayPal for a case study. To do so:
- Go to the message center
- Click on New Message
- Write your message (DO NOT click on end conversation or the topic will be closed).
- When the agent will reply you will receive an email